We are looking for bright, enthusiastic and energetic team players that are excited about Microsoft technology, and who want to help us solve problems and deliver value for clients. We presently have an opening for a .NET Developer/SharePoint Developer. As a .NET/SharePoint Developer at TopSoft, you will be creating applications using Microsoft .NET, MVC, C#, Active Server Pages (ASP.NET), SQL Server, and SharePoint 2010/2013. You will be developing applications and components using Microsoft Visual Studio 2012. If you’re a can-do developer who wants to learn, grow, and work in a creative, fun, stimulating environment, then TopSoft wants to hear from you!
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences or a related discipline; higher degree is a plus
- At least 2 years of professional software development experience
- Proficiency in C#
- Experience with SQL Server 2008/2012 (or other major DBMS) using SQL and stored procedures
- Experience with CSS, XML, XSLT
- Work well as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Solid Internet application development experience
- Experience developing web parts/features for MOSS 2007/SharePoint 2010/2013, including using the SP object model, SharePoint Designer, and Workflows (or willingness to learn)
- Experience with unit testing, NUnit, Microsoft Mocks
- Experience with data modeling and object modeling, and MVC
- Experience being responsible for the over-all project database design, application architecture and application design.
- Experience producing Design Documentation and Functional Specifications