Responsible for implementing recurring solution integrations at our clients’ companies. Will work closely with Product Development team for knowledge transfer and documentation on new integrations and with Web Developers on implementing integrations into deliverables. Integration specialist will be responsible for the integrations once they are be rolled into production. In addition, integration specialist will maintain the documentation and any operational enhancements or fixes.
- Serve as the primary technical contact for assigned integrations
- Setup and support a variety of integrations using various technologies
- Work closely with product development on new integrations
- Once integrations are live, work with 3rd parties if troubleshooting/support is required
- Attend any required integration-specific and company meetings
- Primary point of contact for onsite staff for assigned integrations
- For specified events travel to shows in support of client events
- Provide custom configurations and support for our clients as required
- Other duties as assigned by department manager
Skills & Requirements
This is a technical position that requires excellent organizational, analytical, customer service and attention to detail skills. Two-year technical degree or equivalent industry experience is required.
- Strong analytical abilities
- Familiar with .Net Framework and C# language
- Familiar with Microsoft SQL 2008-2012 and T-SQL, SQL Stored Procedures
- Familiar with web technologies
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010 and higher
- Good oral and written communication skills in Armenian, English and Russian
- Ability to handle stressful situations and perform multiple tasks simultaneously, within tight time constraints are required.